Tennis and cars represent the sweet spots in my life and here is my journey incorporating the two.


Sunday, January 11, 2009

Out of Touch

O.k., somehow I managed to lose all contact with cyberspace at home. I have no access to the internet, so I haven't posted since last week. A fix is supposed to be on the way at some point this week, but we'll see. My time on the phone with technical support last week wasn't too promising. I'm praying the the solution my internet provider has come up with will resolve my issues, but only time will tell. In the meantime, here is an update on what's been going on with me:


Goals for 2009

  1. I've created my "Master Plan" progress notebooks to keep up with personal goals, financial goals and career goal.
Tennis

  1. My mixed doubles season has started. We are two games into the season. The first game wasn't pretty, but the team pulled out a victory in our second match. Yea, team!!!

  2. My women's season is winding down. While it wasn't the outcome we wanted I had fun.

  3. I've put together the roster for my Spring women's season and I seeking to add women to the team, but I really excited about the upcoming Spring season.
Well folks, that's it for now. I'll be back soon, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

joanofalltrades said...

Good luck with your internet. I was having issues too and just got mine back today. Tag, you're it. I just gave you a fab blog award. http://joanofalltrades.blogspot.com/2009/01/timeout-tuesday-tagged-again.html

CG said...

Hopefully you are back among the land of the living! Hot blog background by the way!