Tennis and cars represent the sweet spots in my life and here is my journey incorporating the two.


Sunday, April 26, 2009

It Wasn't Meant to Be

The team needed a lot of things to happen to make it beyond the regular season. Unfortunately, it was not meant to be. Our season ended today with a 1-4 loss. Although the season ended sooner than we would have liked, I think we can all be proud of just how competitive we were for the majority of the season. We proved to ourselves that we could compete at a higher level. My ladies were great! 3-peating as ALTA City Champion is tough, and while we weren't able to 3-peat, I know we will be back in the City Championship match again. We have all summer to work on our weaknesses, I'm sure this will result in improvements during the fall season.

Personally, I'm planning to reduce the amount of tennis I play this summer. There are some other things that require my attention, but that doesn't mean you won't hear me chime in about some random match here or there. As long as there are courts and players willing to play, I'll be somewhere in the mix.

Chequetta

No comments: