Tennis and cars represent the sweet spots in my life and here is my journey incorporating the two.


Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a Jam!

The division standings for my ALTA league have been partially updated, and viewing them has left me a little concerned. My team has gotten itself into a bit of a jam. Unfortunately, we are now very dependent upon the performance of other teams, or rather, the failure of other teams to perform. While we are relying upon others to fail, we've also put ourselves in a situation that now requires us to put up our best scores of the season. That's not good, and it's definitely not the position we want to be in at this point of the season. If I thought last Sunday was tough, then this Sunday won't be any easier. I may as well get ready to battle and leave it all on the court.

Chequetta

No comments: