Tennis and cars represent the sweet spots in my life and here is my journey incorporating the two.


Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Last Hurrah

My last hurrah on the Atlanta courts didn't live up to my expectations or desires. My partner and I lost in straight sets. I don't remember the exact score, and really don't want to remember it. That loss only added to mounting number of consecutive match losses I've experienced over the last two seasons in two different leagues. I'm on a 4 match losing streak, and that's not how I wanted to wrap up my Atlanta tennis career, so I'll be back. Doubt me is you want, but you'll see. I'm not going out like that! Until then, I'll be missing Atlanta tennis.

-Chequetta

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate when that happens. I'm looking forward to the mixed season ... do you play?

And, have you been watching the French Open? Some awesome tennis so far.

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

joanofalltrades said...

Aww man is tennis season over? Failure builds character. Good luck in your matches to come.

K. Williams said...

When does tennis start up again? I'm so unfamiliar... LOL! Hope all is well and you are still living that tennis lifestyle.