Tennis and cars represent the sweet spots in my life and here is my journey incorporating the two.


Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Illuminated Sleigh

It's Christmas and now is the time when people have chosen to deck the halls and adorn Christmas trees with lights.  For those who aren't into Christmas trees, but still enjoy the lights, I'm sure they wonder why lights should be limited to your tree.  That had to be my friend's thought when he decided now would be the perfect time to use his car's wheels to display his Christmas cheer.  Seven different LED light colors illuminate all four of his chrome wheels to transform his ride into a modern day Christmas sleigh with lights that glow, pulse and strobe.  Although I was privy to a short daytime demo, the glow of the wheels on his BMW 745 Li could not truly be appreciated or captured in pictures prior to sunset.  After seeing that, all I could say was "'tis the season"!  If Santa can let Rudolph with his glowing nose illuminate his flight, then why not illuminate your wheels.  Santa will park his sleigh and corral Rudolph, but my friend will keep rolling on with his illuminated wheels throughout all of next year.  His car was the first I've seen with this aftermarket accessory, but who knows how many others will receive this illuminating gift for Christmas.  If you want to light up the Christmas of your friend or loved one, then you can order a set from Motionlite.  I hear Tiny, of "Tiny & Toya" fame, already has her set.  I'll be on the lookout for others who will be spreading Christmas cheer throughout the year.






Quet

No comments: