Tennis and cars represent the sweet spots in my life and here is my journey incorporating the two.


Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I Let It Fly

For some reason, I love this commercial…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ksZMfoJV8I

I had the hair, but what I didn't have was the courage to look like this…..



It could have been me, but today… Not so much. Sorry Jeep, but I cut my hair so there isn't much of it left to let it fly. Regardless, prior to my hair cut, it's highly unlikely that my hair would have ever blown so sensuously.

Armed with my new haircut, I have a renewed confidence in my appearance. With all my hair gone, I can now achieve open air freedom and let vanity fly right out the window, but it won't be in a Jeep. I won't have to worry about looking like Buckwheat afterwards, either. Now, I feel the freedom to take a note from the advertisers. I'll just have to roll down my windows, open the sunroof, and let it fly (once it gets warmer, of course). Thanks for my cue to experience freedom. I think I'll take that advice, and apply it to every aspect of my life. It can be achieved, and it doesn't have to be experienced "only in a Jeep". ;)

Let it fly!
SweetSpot

No comments: